CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wore out...

Today I finally got into my new classroom Room 104. After walking around aimlessly, I finally had a game plan. First, was to get all furniture down from the countertops that the maintenance crew put up there to clean the carpet. I started to feel overwhelmed looking at the cubbies that I had just thrown all of my junk from my old classroom. It was like a looming black cloud following me everywhere I went in the room. Back to game plan, I moved my horseshoe table to my spot for where I wanted to gather my guided reading groups.


The area where I will teach my guided reading groups.
Student desks and book nook area.
More student desks.
This is my teacher area where I will be totally organized this year.

Well, I will be back at this afternoon. I have organized chaos in there right now and will attempt to diminish the piles of stuff laying around. Have a happy Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment